Intelligent Web Browsing Protection
What Is Intelligent Web Browsing Protection?
We protect against cybersquatting, malicious browser extensions, malvertising, web tracking, and tabnabbing. We ensure you have strong privacy, security, and performance.
We protect against:
- Cyber Squatting – when a company’s domain name is registered, used, or sold without permission.
- Malicious Browser Extensions – Even some beneficial extensions can be hijacked and be made harmful.
- Malvertising – Some online ads can spread malware and put systems in jeopardy.
- Web tracking – When an individual’s online activities are tracked, collected, and shared.
- Tabnabbing – When you click away from an open tab, a hacker can swoop in and redirect the site to one they control.